What Causes Clogging of the Drain?
- When food or other substances, also with oil and grease, don’t break down. These then build up in your home’s pipes and create clogging of the drains.
- It may also happen due to dirt accumulation, skin flakes, or hair mixed up with soap that gets stuck on the walls of drain pipes.
- One of the most common factors is paper towels, sanitary napkins, tissues, etc., which are hard to flush.
Effects of a Clogged Drain
- Slow water drainage along with reduced water quality
- Flooding in house
- Bad odors
- Leakage of pipes
- Damage to the pipeline structures
Keeping a clogged drain untreated for a long time may create breeding grounds for household pests like drain flies. The gunk accumulations may reduce the water flow over time.
So it is better to treat them as soon as possible. It is advisable that if the clogging is in an extreme situation, it is better not to fix it alone, rather take help from professionals.
Search for any drain clog removal Battle Ground for the same. We are here to provide the best services for your problems.