Pipelining is a method by which sewer pipelines are replaced without digging up, which is cost-effective. Pipelining is a trenchless technology associated with minimal to no surface digging.
This makes the process more cost-effective than the traditional dig and replaces the pipe repair method.
The best pipe lining near me Gresham is done by our plumbing crew as we are the professional plumbers for sewer line repair and replacement.
How is Pipelining Done?
There are many stages for this process which are as follows:
- Firstly, the pipes are inspected to analyze the extent of the damage being done to the line.
- Secondly, the pipe cleaner near me Gresham service is being done so that surface of pipe walls gets cleaned for the resin to set. It has multiple steps, firstly the pipe is cleaned using common methods, and then the blockages inside the lines are removed. Lastly, we use a high-pressure water jet to finish the cleaning process.
- Then with the use of closed-circuit cameras, a final check is performed to ensure that the pipes are ready for pipe relining.
- Then we have to determine the length of lining from the size of pipes and also the extent of damage to the pipe is determined.
- After determining the length of the pipe, the pipe is rinsed with epoxy resin.
- Then the curing process is done, which is the longest step in this entire process.
- Then all the junction and inspection trenches are cut.
- Finally, the pipe lining process is now completed. Then to assure you that the pipeline is working properly, we perform a check test.