Suppose water accumulates on your floors while taking a shower with no sign of going through the drain. You have just taken a shower and dragged the cork to wash the water, but nothing happens, and water remains on the floor.
Then it is a sign of a clogged drain shower in Vancouver. If you are facing problems with your shower drain and bathtub not draining at all, there are some reasons for that.
Causes of Bathtub or Shower Not Draining Properly
- There is an issue with the built-in stopper.
- Second, there is a problem with farther down the line.
- Third, there is a blockage in the bathtub or shower drain.
Tips to Unclog Bathtub or Shower Drain
Are you interested in handling a clogged shower or bathtub drain? You might be proficient in dealing with a simple clog without a professional.
The followings are the ways you can undertake to unclog a shower drain
- First, by putting on gloves, wipe out any visible blockage particles like hair, plastics, etc. that you notice on the outer part of the drain.
- Plummet the shower or bathtub drain with a plunger. While plunging, you have to remove the overflow cover of the tub and gear a towel into that hole to make sure that no air can escape from there.
- Buy a plumbing snake and try to dislodge whatever is stuck in the drain.
- Use baking soda, vinegar, and hot water to unclog the drain without using any hazardous chemicals.
Of course, suppose the tips mentioned above don’t work for you, and you continue experiencing clog drain in bathtub Vancouver and want to involve a plumber. In that case, you should get in touch with us as we are ready here to help you with any plumbing problems in Vancouver.