It consists of trenchless technology which works without underground construction or extensive digging. No dig sewer line replacement Vancouver is faster and easier than conventional methods, and it does the work without digging a trench through your house. Advantages of the no-dig sewer line replacement.
Sewer Line Repair Vancouver:
- Most of the time, the job is done within one day, while the same works will take several weeks if we use conventional methods.
- Less expensive: People might assume that trenchless methods are more expensive than traditional methods, including digging, but what’s wrong if we consider the cost of repairing damaged property. After completing the work, the cost of putting everything back in its place can be high.
Minimum Destruction of Property:
- Traditional methods involve digging floors and also destroying the walls. No-dig sewer repair doesn’t cause much harm to your property.
- Effective: Using trenchless techniques in repairing sewers is as effective as digging methods.
- Long time guarantee: Trenchless sewer rebuild is not a quick fix. For example, the HDPE rebuild pipes have 50-100 years of use expectancy.
Although trenchless sewer has a lot of advantages, it may or may not work depending on the condition of the broken pipes. No dig sewer repair Vancouver provides the best services in this case.